Respect and empathy are a very big part of SUSA’S philosophy. We show respect in all our endeavors. Whether its spending time with the elderly, assisting in the welfare of animals or mentoring younger athletes; everything matters! We encourage our athletes to engage in many of the extracurricular team bonding activities SUSA CARES continues to do:
- Wash kits for the homeless.
- Peanut butter and jelly clubs.
- Cans for Cats fundraiser.
- Adopt a family for the holidays.
- Mentoring young athletes.
- Senior citizen activity day.
- Kicks for Cancer events.
- Community beautification projects.
Our SUSA family is growing allowing an amazing opportunity to help even more. We are always open to any assistance or ideas that will help us reach the goal of helping whenever and wherever we can. SUSA CARES embodies an empathetic attitude within our athletes by fostering a giving nature by setting positive examples.
Please visit our SUSA CARES web page regularly for upcoming events and to see what our athletes are up to!